Greetings all VBG members. Due to the combination of changes in restrictions, facemasks now needed for meetings, and the dirty weather due anytime, we have decided to postpone the meeting at Hawthorn tonight. If you wish to join with zoom please contact me by email and I will forward the zoom details. Our apologies for the last minute change. From the president.